We at Storage Saver respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us at all times.
Information collected as part of the purchasing process (‘information’) is held by us in order to allow us to provide our services. This information may include:
- Your name, address and contact details provided as part of the purchasing process
- Information obtained from your communications with us.
If you do not want your details held by us, you should choose the “Express Checkout” option.
The information we collect may be used by us:
- to provide you with the goods and/or services you purchase;
- to establish and maintain your relationship as a customer;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- for administrative purposes
- to manage the goods and/or services you purchase;
- for direct marketing through the contact details provided by you in the case of special promotions, new products or other aspects of our business.
Under no circumstances will information held by us be used for any purpose other than those listed above without your authorisation.
We may disclose your information to third party service providers engaged by us for purposes related to the delivery of our goods and/or services to you, including but not limited to delivery service providers. Your information will not otherwise be disclosed to third parties. Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your information.
Although we endeavour to store information collected by us securely, we will not accept responsibility for unauthorised access to information held by us.
Our SSL security system and encryption is designed to protect any personal details provided to us over the internet.